ON-LINE PRIVACY PRACTICES
While visiting an Avnet, Inc. ("Avnet") site, we may ask you to register and/or provide information that personally identifies you ("Personal Information") for purposes of interacting with our site, including, for example, when you ask for information, enter a contest, order subscriptions, or download material. Avnet intends to give you as much control as possible over your Personal Information. If you choose to provide Avnet with your Personal Information via an Avnet owned site, it is our intent to let you know how we will use your Personal Information. Avnet uses your Personal Information to help you quickly find goods, services or information on the site. We track the domains from which this site is visited and use that data to analyze for trends and statistics, and then discard it. If you choose not to have your Personal Information used as a basis for further contact with you by Avnet or one of its business partners, you may "opt out". If you choose not to give us your Personal Information, you can still use most of this site. You merely will not be able to access areas that require registration. Additionally, if you do not want Avnet to send you e-mail or postal mail regarding Avnet or its services, you may "opt out" at the time you give us your Personal Information.
Links to Other Materials
If any link is offered connecting to a third party website, it is as an accommodation to the respective third party site owner and without charge. Sites linked to and from this site are not necessarily under the control of Avnet and Avnet shall have no responsibilities or liabilities whatsoever for the content or privacy practices of any such linked site or any link or linking program at any time. Avnet does not necessarily endorse companies (or related products or services) to or from which this site is linked. If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to this site, you do so entirely at your own risk. Avnet hereby disclaims any rights to trademarks, service marks, tradenames, logos, copyrights, patents, domain names or other intellectual property interests of third parties.
Avnet does not provide the technologies used to build its site, and therefore neither recommends nor endorses the same. Any information regarding identified technologies, their capabilities, limitations, applications, etc., should be sought directly from their manufacturers. Avnet hereby disclaims any rights to trademarks, service marks, tradenames, logos, copyrights, patents, domain names or other intellectual property interests of third parties.
Avnet Key Facts
- Exchange: NYSE
- Founded: 1921 (by Charles Avnet)
- CEO: Bill Amelio
- Global Headquarters: Phoenix, Arizona
- Ranked #102 on the FORTUNE 500 in 2016
- Named to the FORTUNE “World’s Most Admired Companies®” 2016 list, 10th year in a row
- 100,000+ customers worldwide
- 18,000+ employees
- 800+ suppliers
- 300+ locations
Why Choose Avnet?
- Avnet is an efficient and cost-effective sales and marketing channel helping suppliers reach a broad base of customers
- Avnet’s state-of-the-art logistics system manage a high volume of transactions and complex information flows to ensure accurate and timely product delivery
- Avnet is an efficient manager of more than 300,000 unique parts in the technology supply chain
- Avnet’s value-added solutions for design chain management help customers reduce cycle time and lower costs
- Avnet’s experienced technical customer support teams ensure the highest quality solutions and product are utilized by the customer